mardi 3 décembre 2013

New pics by myself (more or less)

Hello followers!

I am so sad that my graphic card cant support SL anymore... I cannot really take pics anymore since I cannot go higher than low and I have blue lines all over the screen... but luckily I have great friends which have agreed to take snapshots for me which I edited! Here are two taken by Katina Cazalet and she also helped me with the poses!

Who wants to help me?


Slowly getting in the Christmas mood.... Visiting great sims like The Trace and the new decor of Neva River.... More Christmassy pictures will be published during the month of december!

Going Under (Evanescence)


I thought about this one for the Surrender gallery at Erotique but I was too late! Luckily Envy picked "Favorite Song" as the theme for Hoobs Hotties so I was able to submit that pic there!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire