mardi 16 avril 2013

The minor annoyances of modern transportation means

I was just being a good girl and doing the cleaning at home this weekend when Kat and Erika asked me to be the victim of their "débile" photo idea.... I was first not quite sure about it... but hey! You all know me and my silly ideas... I might myself need victims one day... so now they owe me and will not be able to refuse when I will ask them....

I was not suppose to take any pics but for once my PC quite behaved and among the random shoots I got this one inspired me... Since they kinda liked it I published it along with their versions!


Kat's version


Erika's alien-like version


Kat : "SEE! I TOLD you those were NOT the coordinates for the WEDDING!"
Lou: "Stop pointing that finger and try to FREE me please?"
Erika: "...Why was this planet in the Last Places Visited of your stargate , Lou?"
Lou: " JUST GET ME OUT OF HEREEEEE!"

All in all, this was a really fun time with 2 great persons! And if you are interested in the history of the pic... please read all the details about the genesis of this "débile" idea on Erika's blog.

1 commentaire:

  1. "Being a good girl and doing the cleaning at home"?! Lou? Is that you? *giggles*

    RépondreSupprimer